Friday, September 2, 2011

FREE Printables and Ideas for home! A-E

Yes, I said free!
The inverter on my laptop (whatever that is) keeps going out.
In other words, my screen is black.  :b
I was going to do some research on "green" homeschooling, but that's not happening right now.
So, instead I bring you links to (what I think are the best) free printables for preschoolers.
The first one is simple enough to find what you want yourself,
so >HERE< is the link to a great site with worksheets for letters and numbers.
And I just found >THIS<  great dot to dot for beginners, and Bubble Guppies letter tracing pack.

I will add more awesome links as I find them. 
Follow me on Pinterest for more ideas.  :)



A
A is for Apple by Confessions of a Homeschooler
A is for Ant by Confessions of a Homeschooler
Nick Jr Letter A pack

B
B is for Butterfly by Confessions of a Homeschooler
B is for Ballerina by Confessions of a Homeschooler
Nick Jr. Letter B pack

C
C is for Caterpillar by Confessions of a Homeschooler
Nick Jr. Letter C pack

D
D is for Dinosaur by Confessions of a Homeschooler
Nick Jr. Letter D pack

E
E is for Elephant by Confessions of a Homeschooler
Nick Jr. Letter E pack

No comments:

Post a Comment